CIMI metadata spreadsheet...

Patrick Langford

Jul 23, 2015, 11:51:26 PM7/23/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

This is the metadata spreadsheet from Joey.  Since I use gmail perhaps I’ll have better luck sending this to the group.

metadata.xlsx

Thomas Beale

Aug 6, 2015, 11:20:01 AM8/6/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com

sorry all I cannot join, I'm in openEHR training in Sao Paulo all day.

Patrick, are the XML generated archetypes I sent good enough for now?

thanks

- thomas

Patrick Langford

Aug 6, 2015, 12:17:12 PM8/6/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com
Hey Thomas,

Sorry to hear you won’t be able to join.  It is the case I’ve had to generate a new set since then so the xml you generated will be a mismatch for the new models.  I found a subtle but major flaw in my code and had to fix that and re-generate the models since I gave you the last set.  I’m doing final testing on them right now and will have them up shortly if I can get them to build in the awb.  If you could regen the xml from those it would be really helpful.  I’ll send you an email when I have them in the repository.  I’m having a few memory issues with the latest version of the awb and this new set of models.

-Patrick

Thomas Beale

Aug 6, 2015, 12:45:13 PM8/6/15
On 06/08/2015 13:17, Patrick Langford wrote:
Hey Thomas,

Sorry to hear you won’t be able to join.  It is the case I’ve had to generate a new set since then so the xml you generated will be a mismatch for the new models.  I found a subtle but major flaw in my code and had to fix that and re-generate the models since I gave you the last set.  I’m doing final testing on them right now and will have them up shortly if I can get them to build in the awb.  If you could regen the xml from those it would be really helpful.  I’ll send you an email when I have them in the repository.  I’m having a few memory issues with the latest version of the awb and this new set of models.

Patrick,

ping me (in skype is ok) when you have the new versions up and I'll produce the XML export for you and end it.

- t

Joey Coyle

Aug 6, 2015, 12:50:15 PM8/6/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

By "end it", do you mean death by XML generation?

joey

Thomas Beale

Aug 6, 2015, 3:36:19 PM8/6/15
On 06/08/2015 13:50, Joey Coyle wrote:
Hi Thomas,

By "end it", do you mean death by XML generation?

yes, that's exactly what I meant.

- t

(via Acme underworld messaging services)