Proposed agenda for tomorrow's CIMI MTF call

Stan Huff

Sep 10, 2015, 2:44:31 AM9/10/15
to cimi-modelli...@googlegroups.com

This is a reminder that the CIMI Modelling Taskforce will be meeting this Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 UTC on GoToMeeting id 636-685-264 (password: cimi).

I am still working on new examples for Clinical Conditions/Situations.  I will send out examples as soon as I have something to share. Stan

Proposed Agenda Items

  • General news
    • General meeting plans
      • We will meet Saturday and Sunday (Oct 3-4) at the Atlanta HL7 meeting
      • Meet once a year in association with IHTSDO – probably not this year
    • Upcoming conference calls – CIMI transition to an HL7 Working Group
      • Friday  Sept 18,  8:00 AM
      • Monday Sept 21 7:30 AM
  • Agenda planning for Oct 3-4 CIMI meeting in Atlanta
    • AML
      • Summary of final specification
      • Review some examples
    • Review of preferred modeling approach for:
      • Laboratory test results
      • Clinical Conditions/Situations
        • Preferred approach for negation
    • Follow up on action items from Salt Lake meeting
      • Plans for creating a model repository and a model preference table
      • Definition of structure of “Dictionaries”
      • Generation of dictionary content from CIMI models
    • CIMI as an HL7 Working Group
      • Future of CIMI Executive Committee?
      • MTF – continue as a “by invitation” task force or open for all to attend?
      • Do we need to accommodate attendance by non-HL7 members?  What fees would we need to charge?
      • Process for voting on which models are “CIMI preferred models” within isosemantic families?
    • Do we need meetings besides meetings that are held with HL7?
  • Follow up from previous meetings  – All
    • Progress on updating lab models – Patrick
    • Concept creation tool update – Harold and Patrick
    • A proposal about how “coded_label” can be incorporated into AOM – Thomas Beale
    • An example of how more general patterns could be used to represent allowed variations for lab models with methods and challenge information (use of enhanced tuples) – Thomas Beale
  • Discussion of options for modeling Clinical Conditions/Situations
    • Continue discussions
      • Propose a preferred style for negation
      • SNOMED CT Concept Model
      • Review and discuss options for preferred style
  • Any other business