Re: Our HOA should be ashamed!

Message has been deleted

nicetang

Mar 19, 2013, 9:45:45 PM3/19/13
to cimarr...@googlegroups.com
I am Bill Fuchs immediate neighbor and accused of a yard fine several years ago which was overturned by the Master McDowell Ranch Board (though they fired the community manager when he agreed with my protest).  You should understand many Master MMR Board members are also on the Cimmaron Hill Board.  I will let others conclude why our HOA board members feel compelled to be on the Master MMR board and Design Review Committee.

If Fuch's style resident discrimination is again being taken, you have every right to complain.