Rossmar Response to Billing change

Michael Mayer

Apr 6, 2012, 8:43:24 PM4/6/12
to Cimarron Hills
Rossmar sent this email today. Obviously people are complaining.
Rossmar does not tell you they can't process many bank transfers. It
took Rossmar 17 days to record my bill pay. Rossmar can therefore
charge a late fee even if you pay 17 days in advance of the penalty
date.

The following is from Deanna Tatman our new Rossmar community
manager.......

Friday, April 6, 2012

We hope that you are enjoying the beautiful spring weather in our
lovely community. We have received a few inquiries about the latest
statement that was recently sent and wanted to address any confusion
that might exist.

In effort to give the community more time to pay for the monthly
assessments, we have sent the statements earlier to provide almost a
full month for payment. However, by sending the statement earlier,
your payment for the previous month may not have been received or
applied yet. As a result, the statement could still reflect the
previous month's assessment as unpaid.

As a reminder, assessments are due on the 1st of the month. However,
if the payment is received past the 15th of the month, it is
considered late according to the
community CC&R's.

Lastly, assessments may be paid in one four methods:

1. US MAIL - Detach the remittance stub from the statement and
mail in, using the provided envelope.

2. PayLease - An online payment service by going to www.rossmar.com
and clicking on "Pay Online Now"; or calling 1-(866)-729-5327. There
is no charge for recurring payments using eChecks and a convenience
charge for credit cards.

3. Bill Pay - Online payment service that our personal bank
provides. There is typically no charge for this service.

4. Drop Off - Detach the remittance stub from the statement and
drop off using the provided envelope to our office located on the
northwest corner of Thompson Peak Parkway and Raintree Dr (9362 E
Raintree Dr).

We hope that this explanation helps. We apologize for any
difficulties or confusion that the statement may have caused. Please
do not hesitate to contact our office at (480)551-4300 should you have
any further questions. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service
to Cimarron Hills!

Sincerely,

Deanna Tatman
Property Manager