Berlow Physical Injury Threats

Michael Mayer

Jul 22, 2011, 8:51:27 PM7/22/11
to Cimarron Hills
This is worth a new subject since Werblow has again threatened me. I
don't want anyone in the Blog to defend me. I will defend myself with
documented history.

Werblow was forced to resign from the board in 2009 for making
physical threats against a board member.

Barry Werblow is a dangerous person. This is documented in the HOA
board meeting minutes below.

July 2009 - The minutes of April 16, 2009 meeting were approved with
the provision that the threat made by Barry Werblow to George Jurow
and the conversation that took place between the two men be documented
in the minutes.”

The April meeting minutes do not appear to include the threats Werblow
made against Mr Jurow.

June 2009 - Barry Werblow – Don Russell announced that Barry Werblow
had submitted
his letter of resignation from the Board of Directors. After reviewing
the
letter that Barry had written, it was discovered that he indicated
that he was
resigning as Board Treasurer. The letter of resignation will not be
accepted
until there is clarification from Barry that he is resigning as the
Board Director
and not the Treasurer. Don Russell will get clarification in writing
from Barry
and will also send Barry a letter thanking him for his time of service
on the
Board.

Bagby Josephine

Jul 23, 2011, 9:27:51 AM7/23/11