Fire on Beck Lane

Michael Mayer

Nov 29, 2011, 6:28:23 PM11/29/11
to Cimarron Hills
Anyone think these board members will start to clear the brush in the
main wash and along perimeter walls like the fire chief has been
warning them for almost 2 years?

Darn news helicopters are so loud!

Bob Leavitt

Nov 29, 2011, 8:17:50 PM11/29/11
to cimarr...@googlegroups.com
I did not hear about the fire

Bob Leavitt
Scottsdale, AZ

nicetang

Nov 29, 2011, 9:09:27 PM11/29/11
to cimarr...@googlegroups.com
About 3:45PM today the fire started. House is destroyed. Lucky it was on
the south side of Beck Lane and not during the summer months.

Board has not cleared any brush in our main wash or perimeter walls in
Cimarron Ridge. They only cleared where they live in the townhouses.

If you remember I got the Master MMR Board to clear brush up Queens Wreath.
Our board were all at that meeting and all for my recommendation because it
didn't cost them a dime. Obviously our board is not for clearing brush in
Cimarron Hills and thereby risking our home values.

How you guys doing?

Michael

Bob Leavitt

Nov 29, 2011, 9:44:39 PM11/29/11
to cimarr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael

WOW!! where did the fire start???? We are all good, and hope you guys had my wonderful holiday.
How about meeting for coffee atAJ's one of these mornings????

Let me know what mornings are good for you.

Take care, Bob

Robert W. Leavitt, CPA
Senior Loan Officer
CNN Mortgage Company