Brush clearing along Beck Lane

Michael Mayer

Apr 3, 2012, 1:22:13 PM4/3/12
to Cimarron Hills
Those in Cimarron Hills may want to know the Master Boards Landscaper
again cleared brush along our main wash behind Beck Lane. Also, the
Master Board website is really improved if you want to check it out.
Here is the note I just sent them....

Melissa and Ron,

Really like what you have done with the website. Good job. Really
easy to see what is happening and communicate.

Also, thanks again to all the board members and Melissa who voted for
and worked on the brush clearing along Beck Lane in Cimarron Hills.
Your landscaper cleared the brush again today. Our community is much
safer from wildfires thanks to you.

After the 1st clearing, your landscaper does the entire wall from
114th to 105th in a couple hours with weed wackers.

Regards,

Michael Mayer

Bagby Josephine

Apr 3, 2012, 5:44:43 PM4/3/12
to cimarr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the information and your note was well done.

Josie