Hanley and CogHill left Rossmar

Michael Mayer

Mar 28, 2012, 6:16:45 PM3/28/12
to Cimarron Hills
Had a conversation with Rossmar last night.

John Hanley, former CEO and Curtis Coghill, former VP have left the
company. That fact should be noted by all +50,000 residents that may
have received late fees from Rossmar.

I asked for a complete accounting of late fees charged to Cimarron
Hills residents by Rossmar Graham. Our HOA board had done nothing to
reconcile late fees charged.

In my latest billing statement from Rossmar, payment was not
recognized by Rossmar for 17 days. Rossmar said that was my banks
fault. They promised they would send me checks. I am waiting for
Rossmar's information.

Michael

Bagby Josephine

Mar 28, 2012, 6:20:56 PM3/28/12
to cimarr...@googlegroups.com
We all appreciate your sticking to your guns on this.  So two "bosses" are gone!  Hmmmmmmmm.

Josie

Barry

Mar 28, 2012, 7:33:18 PM3/28/12
to cimarr...@googlegroups.com
it would be great if you got the info before shooting your mouth off..