Here we go again

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michael Mayer

未讀,
2011年12月2日 晚上7:42:372011/12/2
收件者:Cimarron Hills
Roger Hodgson (SuperTramp) is one of my favorite songwriters. He
always starts the song "A Little Bit" singing "here we go again".

Our Community Manager and HOA Board are not putting meeting minutes on
the R/G website...nor any other information of value. There are no
newsletters, no project cost information, nothing or nothing or
nothing.

Even the recording at the rec center phone is still Don Russell.

I have asked repeatedly for meeting minutes to be posted. Mr Hanson
has refused or is too cinical to do so.

Since our new board was elected, In July's 115 degree heat, we had to
wait outside until the board allowed us in. In August there was a
massive dust storm.

After the Tuesday house fire on Beck Lane our interim secretary, Mr
Hansen called me "absolutely ridiculous". Mr Hanson says my
concerns of wildfires potentially destroying $120 Million in value in
our community are "entirely false".

Big and quite abusive talk from a interim secretary that one of our
retired residents could perform for a fraction of the cost.

Michael Mayer

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄