Additional resident letter on Quickpass (Legal action)

Anthony C. Humpage

Feb 19, 2013, 9:08:37 PM2/19/13
to cimarr...@googlegroups.com

Mr Lou Talarico, a long-time CH resident has asked me to post this e-mail to the list.  If you wish to take up Mr Talarico’s offer to have you join him in his attorney’s letter, please contact him at l...@loutalarico.com

Anthony

I read your letter to the board and you are 100% correct.   How did this get this far down the road without any input from the home owners.    I own 7 transmitters , that I paid for and I demand 7 be replaced.  I have had my attorney draft and will be sending either today or tomorrow  a letter to the board members , thru Ms Tatman.  I would like to please ask that you post for me ( I can't get registered on on the website ) that I will be happy to add any members that would like to join in an action against the HOA and the board members personally for the cost and inconvenience of this fiasco.  I am an original owner and was given 2 transmitters when I purchased my home and have bought 5 more......2  just last year.

When I spoke to Ms Tatman today she made it clear that the board has told her that each owner gets ONE and one only free.  I think if we get people easy access to join in an action they will see their mistake and replace  each one owners have paid for in good faith.

Thanks

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

image001.gif