Calling all Central Illinois Birders!

Jarod Hitchings

Jan 30, 2024, 11:15:45 PMJan 30
to ci...@googlegroups.com
Good evening Cen. IL Birders,

With the 2023 birding year in the rear view mirror please consider participating in Listers Corner sponsored by the Illinois Ornithological Society.

Simply email Joe Lill at trp...@aol.com to participate. Some examples include total of species seen for the year 2023 in Illinois, Illinois state list, yard list, there are all kind of birding activities that may qualify. He just needs a simple email with any qualifying totals.

For this season I worked on my life lists for total species seen during Christmas and Spring Bird Counts. It is a fun way to see how birds inspire us birders to document our findings while conducting annual citizen science research.

Please see below for details. The Deadline is tomorrow Jan. 31st.

Jarod Hitchings
Williamsville, IL