Volunteers Needed for Lake Sangchris CBC, Friday, Dec. 16, 2022

Jarod Hitchings

Dec 9, 2022, 9:58:36 PM12/9/22
to ci...@googlegroups.com, s...@groups.outlook.com
'Tis the season for the Lake Sangchris Christmas Bird Count!

We are looking for all interested birdwatchers, birders, naturalists, and nature enthusiasts for the 4th annual CBC Sangchris lake and the surrounding Christian/Sangamon county area. Total species seen for past counts: 2019 = 74 bird species, 2020 = 75, and 2021 = 63. If the good bird folks, included in this email, are free for any or all of next Friday, then this just might be our most impressive CBC yet!

Friday, December 16th, 2022 is the date this year. Please feel free to email me or text/call 217-259-8989 if you have any questions or would happen to be free to participate between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM on the 16th. I will be at the St. Rita's Catholic Church Parking lot at 6:30ish if anyone needs paper lists or maps. I have attached forms and the circle map, broken down into regions if you want to print or reference them.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and good birding to each and every one,

Jarod Hitchings
LakeSangchrisCBC.jpg
Illinois Christmas Forms combined.docx
ILSL_FieldForm.csv