Human AI collaboration in games

sushil...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2020, 1:00:55 AM9/11/20
to Computational Intelligence and Games
Dear Colleagues,

I have become interested in human - AI collaboration in games and am trying to gauge interest in this area from the community. Is anyone else doing work in the general area? Is there interest in organizing an informal meeting or a formal special session or track at CoG or one of the other general EC conferences?

I would appreciate any responses.

Thanks and regards
--
Sushil
Sushil Louis      https://www.cse.unr.edu/~sushil/

Michael Braley

Sep 11, 2020, 2:18:24 PM9/11/20
to cig...@googlegroups.com

Chris Martens

Sep 12, 2020, 2:27:33 PM9/12/20
to cig...@googlegroups.com
Yes, my lab is doing research in this area (see https://sites.google.com/ncsu.edu/poem). I'd like to stay in the loop for a meet-up.

Jose Maria Font

Sep 14, 2020, 5:00:37 AM9/14/20
to cig...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we also research in mixed-initiative co-creativity in our lab (https://games.mau.se/research/eddy/). I'd like to stay in touch as well. Please let me know of any activities around this. You can also reach me at jose...@mau.se.

Kindly,
José

Message has been deleted

Jacek Mańdziuk

Sep 16, 2020, 3:25:28 PM9/16/20
to cig...@googlegroups.com, sushil...@gmail.com

Hi,

I'm interested. I've done some work in this area together with my student Maciej Swiechowski.

Best,

-- Jacek

Jacek Mańdziuk, Prof., D.Sc., Ph.D.

Doctoral Programme in Computer Science (Head)
Department of Artificial Intelligence and Computational Methods (Head)
Faculty of Mathematics and Information Science
Warsaw University of Technology
Koszykowa 75, 00-662 Warsaw, Poland