IEEE COG 2021 will be fully virtual

Paolo Burelli

Mar 19, 2021, 12:28:30 PM3/19/21
to Computational Intelligence and Games
Due to the current pandemic situation across the world and the complications of international travel, we have decided to officially change to format for COG for this year's edition to virtual.
Taking this decision now will allow us to have enough time to plan the best possible virtual experience for the conference and we hope it will give a little more certainty to all future participants.

The conference will be streamed live via Zoom during the planned dates, more details on the schedule and the formats will follow in the coming months.

For any information regarding the Conference on Games 2021, you can check the official website at https://ieee-cog.org/2021/index.html

The deadline for full paper submission is fast approaching on April the 9th, we are all looking forward for your submissions.

Best regards,
The CoG 2021 Organising Committee