Phd position in procedural content generation at IT-University of Copenhagen

1 view

Paolo Burelli

Mar 6, 2022, 12:15:05 PM3/6/22
to Computational Intelligence and Games

Dear friends,

in collaboration with KMD and YOLI, the IT University of Copenhagen is inviting applications for a PhD position to investigate how to improve children learning with artificial intelligence driven adaptive playful experiences. The project will be carried out between the IT University of Copenhagen and YOLI and the proposed starting date is 15 May 2022 or soon thereafter.

The aim of the project is to investigate how the fusion of data that can be collected through YOLI's hybrid digital-physical learning platform can be used to the learning experience, and how these captured experiences can be used to personalise the learning content. These studies are expected to contribute to a better understanding of the role of multi-modal data in children learning analytics and the potentials of content personalisation to improve the learning experience.

If you know any student who could be a good match for the position, I would really appreciate it if you could let them know, or tell them to contact me.

To get more info and apply, please follow this link: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=119&ProjectId=181401&DepartmentId=3439&MediaId=5

Best regards,

Paolo