One 4-year PhD scholarship in Computer Science, Maynooth University (Evolving Deep Learning Networks)

Edgar Galvan

Sep 2, 2020, 2:23:43 PM9/2/20
to cig...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Apologies in advance for any cross-posting which may inevitably occur.

It is with great pleasure that we can announce that Maynooth University's Naturally Inspired Computation Research Group has one 4-year PhD scholarship position available for a suitably qualified candidate to commence from February 2021 (Deadline: 18th October 2020). The Scholarship includes full annual fees support (EU and overseas students are welcome to apply) and monthly tax-free stipend.

The research focus of this PhD scholarship is related to Evolving Deep Learning Networks for selected real-world problems.

Informal inquiries can be made to: Dr. Edgar Galvan (edgar....@mu.ie) and Dr. Peter Mooney (peter....@mu.ie)

Full details and information about the application procedure are available in [1].

We would be very grateful if you could forward this to any potential candidates and/or advertise the position within your own professional networks.

With every best wish,

Edgar and Peter

Department of Computer Science
Maynooth University
Maynooth
Co. Kildare
Ireland

Lastest scientific papers (selected):

E. Galvan, O. Gorshkova, P. Mooney, F. Valdez, and E. Cuevas Jimenez. Statistical tree-based population seeding for rolling horizon EAs in general video game playing. Research in Computing Science, 2020

Full list is available here.