Next Level - Free Games and AI Event, May 28th, London

Mike Cook

May 5, 2023, 7:28:41 AM5/5/23
to Computational Intelligence and Games
Hey everyone! Long time no mail.

I'm organising Next Level, a day of free talks about games, AI and the future, held at King's College London on Sunday, May 28th.

We have an incredible line-up of speakers:
  • Mark Brown (Game Makers Toolkit)
  • Rebecca Fiebrink (University of the Arts London)
  • Char Putney and Martin Pichlmair (Write with LAIKA / ITU Copenhagen)
  • Aleena Chia (Goldsmiths College)
  • JB Hervé (University of Hertfordshire)
  • Yali Du (King's College London)
  • Younès Rabii (Pyrofoux / Queen Mary University of London)
  • Me, I guess! (King's College London)
If you want to hear about the future of AI for games, from both a technological and a human perspective, or you just want to visit King's College and high five me, please do grab your tickets early and join us later this month.

We'll be doing our best to either record or stream the talks, but I can't guarantee either at this point. I will do my very best!

Take care all and see you on the 28th,

Mike