Invitation to apply to our open faculty position in Technical Games Research

rogelio....@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2023, 2:54:46 PM12/15/23
to Computational Intelligence and Games
Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Division of Games at the University of Utah, I would like to invite readers of the Computational Intelligence and Games to apply to our Assistant Professor position in Technical Games Research.

We are looking for experts in one of the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, eXtended Reality, and Human-centered Computing.

The successful candidate will share our vision of the power that games hold to transform players, groups, and society.

The deadline is January 8, 2024 and the post can be found here:
https://employment.utah.edu/salt-lake-city-ut/assistant-professor-in-technical-games-research-ai-xr-hcc/611B1EE830AB4599A850F4D707A0E84D/job/

I look forward to seeing your applications!

As the chair of the search committee, I’m happy to answer questions about the position, the application process, and/or life in Utah (spoiler alert: it’s great!)

Sincerely,
-- Rogelio

Rogelio E. Cardona-Rivera, Ph.D. (Pronouns: he/him, they/them)
Director, Laboratory for Quantitative Experience Design

Assistant Professor and Founding Faculty, Division of Games
The University of Utah
http://qed.cs.utah.edu
http://rogel.io