Microsoft AI and Gaming Research Summit – 23-24 February 2021 – Virtual event

sammd...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2021, 8:31:43 AM2/15/21
to Computational Intelligence and Games

Microsoft AI and Gaming Research Summit – 23-24 February 2021 – Virtual event

Microsoft Research cordially invites you to virtually attend the Microsoft AI and Gaming Research Summit on 23-24 February 2021. This new event is where researchers and innovators from academia, creators from the gaming industry, Microsoft Research, and Gaming teams at Microsoft, will share ideas and discuss how AI and machine learning is transforming the landscape of gaming. The Summit is focused on four themes:

  • AI Agents for gameplay and game testing

  • Responsible gaming, including ethics, safety, and inclusivity

  • Computational creativity and content generation

  • Understanding players, including NLP, player engagement and analytics

We have an exciting line-up of speakers from across academia, Microsoft, and the broader gaming industry – including Phil Spencer (Executive Vice President, Gaming, Microsoft), Kareem Choudhry (Corporate Vice-President, Cloud Gaming, Microsoft), Peter Lee (Corporate Vice-President, Research and Incubations, Microsoft), Katja Hofmann (Game Intelligence Lead, Microsoft Research), Mark Riedl (Director, Entertainment Intelligence Lab, Georgia Tech), and Catherine Varner (Director, Strategy and Monetization, Dreamhaven).

We hope that you can join us for this exciting new Microsoft Research event that aims to facilitate open discussion and critical dialogue by bringing together academia and industry to better understand each other’s perspectives at the intersection of AI and gaming research.

If you would like to participate then please register online by 12th February 2021 at https://aka.ms/GamingSummitReg

Please feel free to forward this invitation to academic colleagues and students who you think may be interested.

If you have any questions, then please email us at MSRe...@microsoft.com. If you do not wish to receive any further information from Microsoft or in regard to this event, please reply back directly to MSRe...@microsoft.com to remove your name from our participation list.

Best regards,

AI and Gaming Research Summit team