Microsoft Research (Cambridge, UK) Internships in Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning / Applications in Gaming

sammd...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2023, 12:36:28 PM12/10/23
to Computational Intelligence and Games

For our Microsoft Research lab in Cambridge, UK, we are seeking highly motivated candidates for 12-week internships at the intersection of Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning, with a focus on enabling innovative applications in Gaming and beyond.

For more information about our research in the Deep Learning for Gaming space, please see https://aka.ms/gameintelligence. For further questions, please reach out to Tabish Rashid at tabish...@microsoft.com or find me at NeurIPS in New Orleans to discuss in person. All the best, Sam