AI and Games - Postdoc/PhD/Developer posts

Georgios Yannakakis

Jan 20, 2023, 6:55:32 AM1/20/23
to cig...@googlegroups.com
If you wish to join our AI research group at the Institute of Digital Games - University of Malta we have a number of research posts (research associates, PhD students and Postdoctoral fellows) open currently!

Apply and be part of a research team that builds the next generation AI algorithms that play, feel and design games. We are looking for excellent candidates with a good grasp of as many of the following areas as possible: deep/shallow learning, affect annotation and modelling, human-computer interaction, computer vision, behaviour cloning, procedural content generation, generative systems.

Apply here by *Jan 31, 2023*: https://lnkd.in/dfWpxVbP

--

Georgios N. Yannakakis | Professor

Director | Editor in Chief, IEEE Trans. on Games

Institute of Digital Games
20 Triq L-Esperanto

+356 2340 3510