PhD Position AI and Games at Malmö University (MAU)

Jose Maria Font

Jan 31, 2024, 8:46:06 AMJan 31
to cig...@googlegroups.com
Dear community!

I'm looking for a PhD student who wants to work in the development of AI tools for game development, with a particular focus in automatic game testing, in the lovely city of Malmö and the fantastic environment at Malmö University.

Malmö is the place to be in Europe for game development! This doctoral project is framed within the EU funded project "Game Tech Academy", in collaboration with Aalborg Kommune, Aalborg University, Högskolan i Skövde, and Science Park Skövde.

Research in symbiosis with the bachelor program in Game Development, the Master's program in Applied Data Science, and MAU Game Lab.

Click on this link and apply! no later than 29/02/2024 :)

All questions regarding this position are welcome. My email is in the ad, down below.

Looking forward to your applications!

Kindly,
José Font
Associate Professor, https://games.mau.se/