IEEE CEC 2021 Going Virtual, extended deadline

sushil...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2021, 1:22:22 PM2/5/21
to Computational Intelligence and Games
IEEE CEC is going fully virtual and has extended its submission deadline.
Conference website: http://cec2021.mini.pw.edu.pl
Read on for excerpts from a letter from the chairs.
------------------------------
Unfortunately, the pandemic has also affected our initial plans of
organizing the CEC 2021 in the beautiful city of Krakow, a great place
for a summer conference.  Instead, we were forced to change the
conference format to a fully virtual event. This decision has been just
approved today by the ConfCom. Due to this change we have also extended
the submission deadline to February 21st, 2021, and shifted the
remaining dates accordingly.

Thanks to the efforts of the dedicated chairs, as well as publicity
chairs we have accepted 63 special sessions, 10 competitions, 2
workshops and significant number of tutorials (the final selection is
still to be made).

All relevant information regarding the IEEE CEC 2021 can be
found at the conference website: http://cec2021.mini.pw.edu.pl

We wish you all the best in the year 2021 and let us hope for having a
chance to meet face to face very soon.

Best regards,
-- Jacek and Hussein