AI and Games Summer School 2024 - Registration Open! [Valletta, Malta, 17-21/6]

Georgios Yannakakis

Jan 26, 2024, 11:09:15 AMJan 26
to cig...@googlegroups.com

We are happy to announce that the 6th edition of the AI and Games Summer School will be held in Valletta, Malta and will will take place between 17 to 21 June, 2024!

The summer school is dedicated to the uses of  AI in and for games including AI for playing and testing games, for generating game content, and for modeling players. Our program already features talks and workshops from Keywords Studios, Ubisoft, Arm, Modl.ai, and a number of independent game AI developers, with more joining soon.

Our event has attracted collectively nearly a thousand participants who have fun learning about the various uses of AI in games and implementing their own cool projects!

Graduate students, research staff and faculty, and industry professionals are welcome to register by March 1 (early bird) by visiting the summer school page!
https://school.gameaibook.org/#registration

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at sch...@gameaibook.org!

We hope to see you all this June in sunny and beautiful Valletta!

Best regards,
Summer School on AI and Games Organisers