Senior Researcher – Deep Learning for Game AI - Opening at Microsoft Research Cambridge (UK)

sammd...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2024, 12:19:20 PMFeb 5
to Computational Intelligence and Games
For our Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK, location, we are seeking senior researcher candidates in the area of Gaming and AI. We encourage applications from all candidates with a background in deep learning who are excited to tackle challenges that arise in applications of machine learning approaches to modern video games.

This is an exceptional opportunity to lead ambitious research projects in collaboration with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team and growing a career in this exciting research area within a leading industrial research lab. Key research challenges that we are currently tackling include, but are not limited to, evaluation of multimodal generative AI models, generalization, predictive (world) models, imitation and reinforcement learning, and scaling to large-scale data and compute.

This posting will be active until filled. All candidates applying while the post is active will be considered on an equal basis. For more information about the post, questions can be sent by email to the hiring manager Sam Devlin at sam.d...@microsoft.com

For more details on the role:  Senior Researcher – Deep Learning for Game AI | Microsoft Careers

And the team:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/group/game-intelligence/