Tales of Tribute AI Competition at IEEE COG 2024

d.so...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2024, 2:30:32 PMMar 18
to Computational Intelligence and Games
(posting this for Jakub Kowalski, because he has accidentally left this group and he has not yet been let back in)

Hello everyone,
I would like to announce the second edition of the Tales of Tribute AI Competition, which will be held at IEEE Conference on Games 2024.

Tales of Tribute is a deckbuilding card game, being a part of the Elder Scrolls Online. Although the game remains small by CCG standards, it is interesting and challenging for humans, with a significant potential for being a good AI testbed.

The competition will be run using ScriptsOfTribute, an open reimplementation of the original game in the .Net framework designed especially for this event. It features the game manager that allows running AI agents implemented as C# classes against each other and a graphical user interface that support human vs. AI games. Implementing agents in other languages is also possible using an adapter (new feature in 2024 edition).

competition site:  https://github.com/ScriptsOfTribute
discord server: https://discord.gg/RSZjNHuHGm

The deadline for the agent submission is 22nd July.

(We have applied for IEEE CIS founding, so we expect there will be money prizes available for winners.)

In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Jakub Kowalski