Ongoing academic positions at RMIT University

Fabio Zambetta

Jun 8, 2022, 6:08:08 PM6/8/22
to cigames
Hi all,
the School of Computing Technologies at RMIT University is hiring 2 new staff on Level D/E positions (Associate Professor/Professor, see here for an explainer of academic ranks in Australia/NZ).

Several areas are of interest; however, top of the list is "Creative Computing" meaning that interested parties in this group would certainly be able to apply 😅:

We are a very dynamic School, with research specialities in AI (which I have been leading since last year); Data Science; and Cloud, Security and Software Systems.

We are also very interested in increasing diversity in our staff and senior leadership teams, building on the good work we have been doing over the last few years.

Details are in this ad and the application deadline is 26 June 2022.
Please, reach out if you are interested in joining us!
Regards

--
Fabio Zambetta

Professor of AI & Mixed Reality Simulation
Associate Dean, Artificial Intelligence
School of Computing Technologies, RMIT University