Re: Biodiversity News: Jersey Biodiversity Partnership meeting - Saturday 30th November 2013

Paul Chambers

Nov 27, 2013, 2:07:25 AM11/27/13
to CIen...@googlegroups.com

You are invited to the Jersey Biodiversity Partnership meeting.

Please find attached the meeting’s agenda. If you would like more information or would like to book a place please contact Nina Cornish, email: n.co...@gov.je or telephone: 441624

Please forward this email onto anyone you think I may have missed or other members of your organisation or group/s.

Location:

Durrell's Conservation Academy

DURREL, LES NOYERS, LA PROFONDE RUE, TRINITY, JE3 5BF

Go to the main entrance to Durrell. The Academy is directly in front of you, the closest parking is available to the left before you reach the  main car park.

Many Thanks

Jersey Biodiversity Partnership is an informal partnership of more than 30 organisations and individuals committed to preserving and enhancing biodiversity in Partners support the Jersey  Biodiversity Partnership in a variety of ways; with time, expertise, funding or other resources. The overall aim of the Jersey Biodiversity Partnership is:

"To protect, conserve and enhance the variety of wildlife species and habitats in Jersey through the successful implementation of the Jersey Biodiversity Action Plans"

BAP Partnership Invite Nov 13.pdf

Andrew Barham

Nov 27, 2013, 1:43:07 PM11/27/13
to cien...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  Doubt I will be over in time to attend this, but will keep it in mind.