problems with ciecam02 plugin

Erkki Majamäki

Jul 11, 2011, 3:01:45 PM7/11/11
to CIECAM02Plugin
I installed the plugin on my minilaptop (Acer Aspire One, os win 7
starter) to use the plugin with IrfanView software. Screen resolution
of this laptop is 1024x600. When I open the plugin in Irfanview plugin
panel is very small and some information is missing. Panel is
positioned so that I cannot see the ok and cancel buttons. When I try
to move it upwards it immediately goes back to original position.
Somehow I think that this has something to do with the small laptop
screen because I don´t have similar problems on my desktop pc (screen
resolution 1600x1200).

Any ideas how to solve the problem?

BR
Erkki

Crames

Jul 11, 2011, 11:39:10 PM7/11/11
to CIECAM02Plugin
Yes, apparently the problem is the small screen height of 600, which
is too small to display the whole plugin.

I made a quick modification the plugin for you, to make it shorter.
You can download it here:

https://sites.google.com/site/cliffpicsmisc/home/plugins/CIECAM02_0.2h_short.8bf?attredirects=0&d=1

I hope it helps.

Regards,