7/28 CIDUG Meeting on Three20

1 view

Justin Searls

Jul 28, 2009, 10:57:46 PM7/28/09
to Columbus iPhone Developers User Group (CIDUG)
Hi CIDUG!

It was a pleasure to take the opportunity to share Joe Hewitt's
Three20 library at CIDUG tonight. Even though it was a very content-
intensive two hours, it's my hope that at least one of the many
aspects of the framework has whetted your appetite to try it out.
Recall that you can find Three20 at http://github.com/joehewitt/three20

If you weren't able to attend or are interested in reviewing the
slides, I've shared them online:
PDF File - http://is.gd/1RYYL
iWork.com - http://is.gd/1RY3r

I'll also look into sharing the simple TTUtilityDemo app that I wrote
in support of the slide content and will post a link once it's
available.

Again, many thanks for coming. Feel free to reach out to me if you
have any feedback or questions!

Regards,

Justin

Christopher Judd

Jul 29, 2009, 7:02:11 AM7/29/09
to ci...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Justin. It was an awesome presentation.

Eric Maxwell

Jul 29, 2009, 9:59:15 AM7/29/09
to ci...@googlegroups.com
Great presentation. Thanks again.

I liked the app at the end you showed, that the guy in Cleveland wrote to create and test different styles.    I will check that out too.

Eric

Justin Searls

Aug 1, 2009, 11:11:55 AM8/1/09
to Columbus iPhone Developers User Group (CIDUG)
Hello everyone,

If anyone is interested in looking at the other source code I walked
through during my presentation, I've added them to my three20 fork on
Github. (in the "Samples" directory, here: http://github.com/searls/three20/tree/master
)

Let me know if that successfully compiles, as I'm on the 3.1 beta 3 of
XCode and QuartzCore is incorrectly linked on a relative path.

Cheers,

Justin