Bottled on-lees cider that needs a home

25 views
Skip to first unread message

Liam Tinston

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 9:28:20 AM (23 hours ago) Oct 1
to cider-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have around 12 stillages of cider across multiple blends that need a home. My question is does anyone have any storage space free that I could store them in? Alternatively, if anyone is interested in taking them I am very open to negotiation on offering them for sale at a very reasonable price and open to offers.

It is all cider that has gone through a secondary ferment and is under crown cap, with disgorging needed. As said, I am either looking for someone to help me out with some storage or offer me something to take one, a few or all off my hands. 

The stillages are currently in storage in Sussex, but transport can be arranged easily.

Email me for more details and to start a chat on this.

Kind regards,

Liam Tinston
Tinston Cider
07557 8820250

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages