Re: [Cider Workshop] Digest for cider-workshop@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Palmers Upland Cyder

6:14 AM (3 hours ago) 6:14 AM
to cider-w...@googlegroups.com

I know Claude Jolicouer had something about blending in his book, but to be honest it's all about having a play and finding what works well for you. Some ferment single varieties and blend post ferment. I am forever blending - at the mill, when filling tanks, when racking and after maturation.
Get a load of different batches, measuring jugs, some friends and food and make a night of it. Get someone sober to make records of the best ones.
A day or so later revisit your favourite blends to check they are satisfactory.

On Wed, 3 Jul 2024, 15:26 , <cider-w...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
James <alog...@gmail.com>: Jul 02 11:34AM -0700

Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows any good resources for learning about blending
cider. Any books or anything like that? Any info appreciated.

Thank you!
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.