Suzanna Forbes

Claude Jolicoeur

Sep 17, 2024, 11:59:31 AMSep 17
to Cider Workshop
The cider community lost an important member last weekend in Suzanna Forbes. Her and her husband James were owners of the well known Little Pomona cidery in Herefordshire.
She was also the author of The Cider Insider, a nice guide about cideries around the world.
I met her and her husband a few years ago when in UK, and we had some very good time.

Dave Fulton

Sep 17, 2024, 2:44:19 PMSep 17
to cider-w...@googlegroups.com
Sad news.

Never had the chance to meet Susanna but admired her writing style - it was hard not to be swept up in enthusiasm for each and every topic she covered and her leadership and mentoring of 'Women in Cider' in the UK was another important passion of hers that I admired, and multitudes in our community will sadly miss.

 RiP Susanna and my condolences, James, if you are a lurker on this community.

DF

Visit our website: http://www.ciderworkshop.com