Every post by Andrew Lea in one PDF

Максим Б

Aug 30, 2021, 9:41:26 AM8/30/21
to Cider Workshop

Hello everyone,

I started to read this group in 2016 and found that answers by Andrew Lea and Claude Jolicoeur are the most useful ones because of their structured knowledge and experience.

What I like in posts by Andrew - they are incredibly detailed, self-sufficient and include references to scientific materials so you can dive into the fundamental things. Usually, you just don't need the question for his answers :)

I made a compilation of every post and comment by Andrew since the beginning of this group. 699 pieces total. It is made by an automatic parser so there can be a lot of strange things in the text.

See attaced file. Nice reading!

Claude's compilation coming :)

Maxim Brecht

cider.moscow