Devon cider makers

tanja s

4:26 AM (5 hours ago) 4:26 AM
to cider-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi hi,
Am a cider maker from Chile, currently travelling in Devon looking for artesanal/craft cider houses. Wish to try and see how the cider is done here, chat cider. I tried a number of ciders in pubs etc, but they are mostly comercial and not that interesting. Visited Find&foster which was amazing! Are any similar around? Where would you recommend to go in Devon?
Thanks a lot!
Cheers
/T

Ray Blockley

4:48 AM (5 hours ago) 4:48 AM
to Workshop-Cider
Hi.

First one that I can think of is Ben at Green Man Cider:

Ray.

Visit our website: http://www.ciderworkshop.com

Graeme Prowse

6:20 AM (3 hours ago) 6:20 AM
to cider-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi T.

Try Sams or Hunts , or Bulkamore Orchard, both south devon, or Silly Buckers, again south devon, and many more, ins out Devon.

GP.

John Stephens

6:20 AM (3 hours ago) 6:20 AM
to cider-w...@googlegroups.com
Sandford Orchards with their amazing aged old oak vat called 'The General'.

Tom Dobson

6:26 AM (3 hours ago) 6:26 AM
to cider-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi,