2026 UK apple crop

72 views
Skip to first unread message

Ian Shields

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 6:42:12 AM (14 days ago) Sep 18
to Cider Workshop
What kind of a crop are people getting in the UK this year?
I am in S. Devon and though things were looking quite dire a few weeks ago the little bit of rain we have had seems to have rescued them.
I might have more apples than I can use this year and thought I might sell some or let people collect some if they are local. Ian

ANTHONY RICHARDS

unread,
Sep 19, 2026, 6:48:53 AM (13 days ago) Sep 19
to cider-w...@googlegroups.com
HI Ian, 

My late apples, - the Black Dabinetts -  are recovering but the early Tremlett’s Bitter are very small.  I am just to the East of Exeter, where are you?

Anthony


--
--
Visit our website: http://www.ciderworkshop.com
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Cider Workshop" Google Group.
By joining the Cider Workshop, you agree to abide by our principles. Please see http://www.ciderworkshop.com/resources_principles.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cider Workshop" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cider-worksho...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cider-workshop/e2b249a3-b8ab-493f-9fab-c2756f818befn%40googlegroups.com.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages