downloading to get system working

richard hodges

Sep 6, 2018, 5:21:17 PM9/6/18
to ciclop-3...@googlegroups.com

hi I'm new to 3d printing and scanning  new to this group finding I might be in a bit over my head.

I have assembled scanner and attempted to get it up and running .

when I attempt to down load software, I get block saying security issue ,any help would be great.

I have just returned to windows driven computers 15 years please be nice

Mail for Windows 10

Brian L

Sep 12, 2018, 5:41:30 PM9/12/18
to ciclop-3d-scanner
Richard I saw you posted this on another thread.  You can download the HORUS program to work with the scanner off of github.

https://github.com/LibreScanner/horus/releases/download/0.2rc1/Horus_0.2rc1.exe

Using this scanner and program is somewhat technical, and I haven't seen it updated for a few years.  I don't believe it is really supported anymore.  I wanted to get it going more as a weekend hobby last weekend because someone gave it to me that couldn't figure it out.

Brian L

Sep 12, 2018, 5:46:11 PM9/12/18
to ciclop-3d-scanner
Also hit up this site to download all the guides.  It has a link to the software there too and the guides walk you through things.

Friedbert Winkelmann

Feb 26, 2021, 5:07:38 PM2/26/21
to ciclop-3d-scanner
somehow the github downloadlink is not aviable anymore thank you for this download link :-)
thank you for making the world a better place.

john johnson

Mar 1, 2021, 9:57:18 AM3/1/21
to ciclop-3d-scanner
This link has everything you need to get this scanner up and running.

Todd Brown

Apr 13, 2023, 7:01:38 PM4/13/23
to ciclop-3d-scanner
Did anyone ever figure this out? It keeps telling me to unplug the board and re install it? camera as well.