Horus Software

Colin Harwood

Nov 21, 2020, 11:21:00 PM11/21/20
to ciclop-3d-scanner
Does anyone have an installer for windows for the Horus software.

All installers have seemingly been pulled from git hub and other sources

Herb Michael

Nov 22, 2020, 11:44:19 AM11/22/20
to ciclop-3d-scanner
I got it about a month ago from GitHub but it seems to have disappeared now (surprise!).

I've put a copy on DropBox which I'll leave up for a week or so. You (or anyone else) can access it at

It's Horus_0.2rc1.exe  I assume "rc" signifies release candidate so it's possible that GitHub have withdrawn it pending full release ( ? )

catheri...@yahoo.com

Nov 17, 2021, 11:11:50 AM11/17/21
to ciclop-3d-scanner
Hi I've been trying the github link for a couple of days and like everyone said still down, any chance someone could post a copy on dropbox.

Tim Coleman

Jul 17, 2022, 4:55:25 PM7/17/22
to ciclop-3d-scanner
Hey i know I'm late on this but, i just recently got my scanner and i can't find any places for the firmware or software other than on github. which they give no instructions on how to download or install anything. let alone that the link for the Horus software doesn't work or it takes me to a company called Horus. does anyone have a good link to this software/firmware so i can continue on. or does anyone have a different and better software/firmware to use. i'm using an ardino and i do have a raspberry pi available to be dedicated to the software.

Thanks

Richard Knack

Jul 17, 2022, 5:34:53 PM7/17/22
to ciclop-3d-scanner, Tim Coleman

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ciclop-3d-scanner/128f2167-d573-47b5-84ee-3f83b12b16a1n%40googlegroups.com
.

John Duchek

Jul 17, 2022, 8:49:44 PM7/17/22
to ciclop-3...@googlegroups.com
For whatever it is worth, I have a copy of the source code for horus. I
was trying to get it to run under fedora. Never was able to do that,
but the source code is still on my harddrive.
John