Reminder - Mobility Advisory Committee this Saturday @ 6th Annual Unity & Peace Resource Fair

1 view

Tafarai Bayne

Mar 28, 2013, 2:26:22 PM3/28/13
to Tafarai Bayne
Date : Saturday, March 30th, 2013

Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm

Address: Fred Roberts Park, 4700 Honduras St. Los Angeles, CA 90011 (L.A.U.R.A.'s Unity & Peace Resource Fair)

This Month's meeting will happen at the 6th Annual Unity & Peace Resource Fair hosted by L.A.U.R.A.

Details here: http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e5b2ae0f072b894562543685a&id=765dcd6617&e=bdd7c38dc5

(exact location details - Silver gated area between the gym and annex buildings. We will be in a room in building. Signs will be posted)

TRUST South LA invites you to the South LA Mobility Advisory Committee. We meet regularly on the last Saturday of every month to discuss pedestrian, bicycle and general issues of mobility that impact South LA. We hope to create a space for advocates and community stakeholders to discuss and coordinate efforts to make South LA a safer and healthier community when it comes to it's alternative transit options.

This Month's agenda will include:

Central Ave Experience Ride/Central Ave Bike Lane

South LA Peace Love and Family Ride

United Riders

MyFigueroa Community Meeting

CicLAvia to the Sea

Tafarai Bayne, Community Affairs Manager

T.R.U.S.T. South LA

Tenemos que Reclamar y Unidos Salvar la Tierra-South LA

4331 South Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90037

Office:  323-233-4118     Mobile: 310-743-2589

final_logo_1

Donate to support TRUST South LA’s at www.trustsouthla.org

Like us at www.facebook.com/trustsouthla

image001.jpg