CicLAvia South L.A. Host Commitee meets Tomorrow Wed 6pm at All People's

Joe Linton

Apr 19, 2011, 6:17:59 PM4/19/11
to ciclavi...@googlegroups.com
Folks interested in South L.A. CicLAvia expansion:

Please come on down to the monthly meeting of the South L.A. CicLAvia host committee: Tomorrow - Wednesday April 20th 6pm-8pm at NEW LOCATION: All Peoples Christian Center: 822 E. 20th Street, L.A. 90011. It's a block southeast of Washington and San Pedro - easy walk/bike distance from the Metro Blue Line San Pedro Station.

Joe Linton
CicLAvia