Reminder --> South LA Mobility Advisory Council - Sunday, May 19

3 просмотра

Tafarai Bayne

не прочитано,
15 мая 2013 г., 19:12:5515.05.2013
– taf...@trustsouthla.org, Jackie Provost, Nicole Vick, ciclavi...@googlegroups.com, Rubin, Robert E, shuntain Thomas, Alex Campbell, andresramirez, John Jones, Aubrey Provost, Gilbert Radillo, Adrian Gonzalez, Diego C, Francisco Cholula, Francois Bar, George Villanueva, Benjamin Stokes, Dyane Pascall, Otto Khera, Lisa Hubbard, Ryan Johnson, Lawrence DeFreitas, dhu...@allpeoplescc.org, srodr...@allpeoplescc.org, Andres Ramirez, blanca, Damon Turner, Gabriela Garcia, Guadalupe Chavez, Maritza Calatayud, Azusena Favela, Eileen Forbes, lys mendez, Nathan Baird
 South Los Angeles Mobility Advisory Council
Next Council Meet!

Date : Sunday, May 19th, 2013

Time: 10:00am - 11:00am followed by Complete Streets Ride - 11:00am - 2:00pm

Address: TRUST South LA - 4331 S. Main Street

We. invite you to the South LA Mobility Advisory Council. We meet (normally) on the last Saturday of every month to discuss pedestrian, bicycle and general issues of mobility that impact South LA. We hope to create a space for advocates and community stakeholders to discuss and coordinate efforts to make South LA a safer and healthier community when it comes to it's alternative transit options.

This month we are having our meeting on Sunday in order to conduct our 'Complete Streets Ride' in order to explore South LA's bike infrastucture. City staff will be joining us to conduct tutorials on our current bike infrastructure and to help us explore possible remedies to some if our most critical mobility issues. We will be running through a short agenda to get riding. Please send any topics you would like to discuss. We ask that if this is your first meeting with us that you wait until your second to suggest new Agenda Items.

 Current Agenda:
Mobility element review
Complete streets forum review
Plan next forum and ride date
RIDE!

*Also Feel free to forward to People you think should join this conversation*

Hosted by:

TRUST South LA

Community Health Councils

Tafarai Bayne, Community Affairs Manager

T.R.U.S.T. South LA

Tenemos que Reclamar y Unidos Salvar la Tierra-South LA

4331 South Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90037

Office:  323-233-4118     Mobile: 310-743-2589

final_logo_1

Donate to support TRUST South LA’s at www.trustsouthla.org

Like us at www.facebook.com/trustsouthla

image001.jpg
image001.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Viviana Franco

не прочитано,
21 мая 2013 г., 22:15:4521.05.2013
– ciclavi...@googlegroups.com
Hey!!! Can you add my viv...@fromlottospot.org email please! :)

Saludos,
Viviana Franco

Donate to support TRUST South LA’s at www.trustsouthla.org

Like us at www.facebook.com/trustsouthla

<image.jpg>
<image.jpg>

John Jones

не прочитано,
21 мая 2013 г., 22:32:4621.05.2013
– ciclavi...@googlegroups.com
Viviana is certified ..
--

John Jones III
323 895 0368

The mission of East Side Riders is to prevent kids from gangs and drugs,Help those in need or less fortunate and educate all who seek to enrich the community

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений