Reminder: CicLavia South LA Meeting TONIGHT 6pm at All People's

Joe Linton

Oct 19, 2011, 5:22:53 PM10/19/11
to ciclavi...@googlegroups.com
Tonight - Wednesday 18 October 2011 6pm at All People's Christian Center - 822 E. 20th Street, L.A. 90011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Tafarai Bayne <taf...@trustsouthla.org> wrote:
Hey all,

Couple of reminders:

No Monthly Ride in Oct!

Host Committee Meeting this Wednesday at 6pm at All People's Center:

822 E. 20th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90011
(213) 747-6357

We will be debriefing Oct. 9th, Discussing future Bike rides and Next April's Ciclavia!

Also: I attached the flyer for FREE THE STREETS

It's coming up soon so please make sure to join our Facebook page www.facebook.com/freethestreets  and promote the page and event page here

Quick Announcement:

Great Job at CicLAvia Everybody. Our Hub Stop was THE Hub Stop. ;)

See you Wednesday.

Tafarai

Tafarai Bayne

Community Affairs Manager

T.R.U.S.T. South LA

Tenemos que Reclamar y Unidos Salvar la Tierra-South LA

(formerly Figueroa Corridor Community Land Trust)

152 W. 32nd Street

Los Angeles, CA  90007

new office phone: 213.748.4105

fax: 213.748.4101