South L.A. CicLAvia Host Committee 6pm Tonight at SAJE

1 view

Joe Linton

Jul 20, 2011, 6:50:44 PM7/20/11
to ciclavi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reminder...
Don't forget - Third Wednesday 6pm - CicLAvia South L.A. Host Committee meeting
tonight - Wed July 30th - at TRUST South L.A./SAJE - 152 W. 32nd Street , L.A. 90007

Tonight we've got some serious route discussions... below is a recap of a meeting that Tafarai and I attended this morning... We're in discussions with Metro about how to cross the rail safely... We need to put our heads together on what we think will make most sense for October and for the long run...