Fwd: Two books on Lem

Ricardo Tovar

Mar 8, 2015, 7:09:35 PM3/8/15
to ciberiada
---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "John Everett Branch Jr" <ohmic...@me.com>
Fecha: mar 8, 2015 4:35 PM
Asunto: Two books on Lem
Para: "LEM List" <l...@lists.rpi.edu>

Liverpool University Press has a series called “Liverpool Science Fiction Texts and Studies,” which includes one recently published collection of essays on Lem and one single-author book planned for later this year. The web page for the entire series is at http://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=33 You can find the two titles there. (Oddities of the website kept me from finding separate URLs for the books.) Peter Swirski is a co-editor of the collection and the author of the upcoming book.

They’re pretty pricey, meaning a library may be the best place to look if you want to read one.

--John E. Branch Jr.
Vanity Fair: 212-286-6187
cell: 646-789-3103
Twitter: @JEB54
HuffPost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-branch/

hector_l...@hotmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 7:37:58 AM4/2/15
to cibe...@googlegroups.com
Saludos, amigos. Disculpe las molestias, me encuentro buscando "Magnitud imaginaria" y no lo encuentro en ningún lugar. ¿Alguno de ustedes lo tendrá en PDF?

:/ Help!