Fwd: The Harbor Porpoise Returns to the Hudson River!!?

Ira Gershenhorn

Apr 14, 2019, 9:19:40 PM4/14/19
to CIBBOWS weekday swimmers

Hi All,

I'm forwarding a message about the viewing of a porpoise in Hudson River yesterday.

Please share widely.

The message contains a link to iNaturalist and a Youtube video that is currently unlisted so not searchable.  The video is available to anyone with the link.

My apologies if you have already received this information.

As Rob Buchanan is well aware, this porpoise was observed at one of my NYC Watertrail water sampling sites and the ice breaking structures in front of the North River Waste Treatment Plant are very recognizable to me.