beach nourishment project - not an issue yet...

bklyn...@aol.com

Sep 4, 2013, 10:13:34 AM9/4/13
to cibbow...@googlegroups.com, cibbows...@googlegroups.com, cibbows-advisor...@googlegroups.com
Beach nourishment
Reconnaissance Mission One Wednesday  09/04/13

Hi folks
I am just back from beach.
Engineers are still doing GPS Geophysical mapping
The suction exit pipe is in place at Stillwell Avenue
According to the engineers they should start pumping sand on Friday / Saturday
He stated that they would be working on the western side of the pier at first.
I will be back down there tomorrow and Friday with updates

Tom
Tom McGann

Ingrid Weber

Sep 4, 2013, 5:13:54 PM9/4/13
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com, CIBBOWSBOD, CIBBOWS Advisory Board
Thanks Tom! Beautiful beach day today.  Met up with Kenn, Dans, Howard and Carlos. We all took turns swimming.  Parks dept. drove by twice to announce via mega-phones "NO SWIMMING"........oh well....we just swam between the cars....
then cops pounced on a trouble-maker hanging out near the ghost of Grimaldo's chair, promptly hand-cuffed him and led him away.