Mooch a ride?!

Talia

Sep 21, 2012, 10:34:13 AM9/21/12
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
I know this is the weekday swim forum, but does anyone drive down to Brighton Beach on the weekends from the Queens (sunnyside/LIC/astoria-ish) area who would be willing to pick up a straggler?
I've been to a few swims this summer but it take me almost 2 hours each way to schlep from my neighborhood down to Brighton Beach via bike or subway.
Thanks!
-Talia

Jonathan E

Oct 5, 2012, 12:59:56 PM10/5/12
to cibbows...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping to go tomorrow, Saturday Oct. 6. Driving from Queens. Jackson Heights. Shoot me an email at jonathan....@gmail.com if you want a ride. I hope to get there a little early (9:30-ish) as it's my first time going. Cheers, Jonathan