CIACSI e-Newsletter, Vol.VII No.2 / November 18, 2016

1 view

CIACSI

Nov 17, 2016, 11:31:02 PM11/17/16
to ciacsi

Dear Subscribers,

Now you can see the new issue of the CIACSI e-Newsletter, Vol.VII No.2 / November 18, 2016

If you have trouble viewing this newsletter, please visit the following link to read it on the web:

http://iacss.godohosting.com/

Best Regards,

Editors of CIACSI e-Newsletter

Volume VII No.2 / November 18, 2016

 The Bangalore Queer Film Festival is open for submissions for 2017

Guidelines on Submission:

Films

We accept films made by directors on themes related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and other queer populations. Films that challenge traditional gender and sex / sexuality notions are welcome.

Genres

Please submit films of any form: Features, Shorts, Documentaries, Animation or Experimental.

Preview copies

Submit preview copies of full films online (through vimeo, youtube etc. or by sending the full film via Dropbox or similar file transfers) or by sending us the DVD copies to our address. Preview copies submitted for selection will not be returned. Copies of all films will be kept with the BQFF Archives.

Format of Final Submission

Final submissions are expected on high-quality DVDs only. Contact the organisers if you require more information or want to use other formats.

Subtitles

Since accents vary even among English language films, all films should preferably have subtitles in English. We also prefer soft subtitles and not hardcoded ones.

Submission/mailing costs

Mailing costs for the submissions have to be borne by the director/producer/distributor. The BQFF cannot, at this juncture, support the costs of receiving copies for preview. Please contact the organisers if you are unable to bear these costs so as to arrange for alternative ways to send your films to us.

Screening Costs

As always the BQFF is a FREE event and no charges are levied on submissions. Additionally, only films that do not charge screening fees will be accepted.

For more detailed information, please visit: http://blrqueerfilmfest.com/

--
Consortium of Inter-Asia Cultural Studies Institutions (CIACSI)
Inter-Asia Cultural Studies Society (IACSS)