SCHEDULES FOR THE CONSORTIUM MEETINGS
Date and time: August 7th 2015, 9:00 - 12:30
- Steering Committee Meeting: 9:00 - 10:30
- General Assembly: 10:45 - 12:30
Venue: Airlangga University in Surabaya, Indonesia
The schedules for the CIACSI General Assembly (GA) in 2015 and the 11th Steering Committee (SC) Meetings have been fixed. The Steering Committee meeting will be held from 9:00 to 10:30, and the General Assembly will be immediately followed by it from 10:45 to 12:30. The Secretariat is in full swing to collect information about prospective participants in those meetings. Local organizers and the Secretariat will respectively send out the official invitations to the persons concerned, shortly after the list of participants is fixed.
UPDATED INFORMATION OF IACS CONFERENCE 2015
Please check the tentative conference schedule here: Tentative Conference Schedule May 2015
2. Confirmed/Proposed List of Participants
Please check the list of confirmed/proposed participants:
Individual papers: Click here
Panels: Click here
NOTES: The list will be updated frequently. Please check the date on top of the list to check when it is updated. If you have paid the Registration Fee and your status has not been changed to ‘confirmed,’ please contact the organising committee via email (iacsconfe...@gmail.com) with the title “Confirmed/Proposed Status.”
THE SECOND STAGE OF 2015 TAIWAN EXPERIENCE EDUCATION PROGRAM (TEEP) IS NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATION
“Taiwan Experience Education Program (TEEP): Inter-Asia Cultural Studies Global Network” sponsored by the Ministry of Education has been the focus to be promoted this year. The application for the second stage of this year is available now until July 31st.
Release of Application Forms
- The students who are interested in TEEP are able to visit Taiwan for collecting information and having field internships for two months during summer vacation; the participants will have opportunities to visit the National Film Center, art galleries, museums, community cultural institutions, social movements, and the media.
- For those who are willing to conduct short-term research and interviews at the beginning of this term, they can also audit the courses provided by the International Program in Inter-Asia Cultural Studies, the Institute of Social Research and Culture Studies as well as the institutes in relation to cultural and social studies in the University System of Taiwan.
- Accepted Students will be given a monthly stipend of NT$8,000. Recipients are responsible for all expenses during their stay in Taiwan.
If you need more information, please refer to the website (iics.ust.edu.tw/en/TEEP-IACS/) or contact Ms. Tu, Chiayu (Jadet...@gmail.com).