Neurologist: 10 second test predicts dementia

Alzheimer’s TEST: - Accelerate Your Results

Jun 19, 2024, 12:08:41 PMJun 19
to churriana...@googlegroups.com
Having trouble remembering things?
Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this newsletter as a free bonus to thank you for signing up for one of Joel Marion's free fat-burning nutrition reports. Don't forget to add our from email address to your address book so you don't miss all the valuable content we will be sending your way in the weeks to come!

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Having trouble remembering things?

Then, you need to try this simple 10 second test for dementia.

A renowned study in the medical journal "Neurology",  says if you don't pass this test...

There's a 95% chance you get dementia later.

It's important to do this 10 second dementia test if you're...

Losing your keys…

Forgetting names or small things…

Or can't remember why you walked into a room or what you wanted to say.

All these are early signs of memory loss.

And these “forgetful moments” can quickly escalate into serious memory conditions like Alzheimer's.

But the good news is, over 47,327 people have already tried this test and improved their memory.

Take this 10 second test for dementia now (don’t wait until it’s too late).

This email was sent to churriana...@googlegroups.com by sup...@ayrnewsletter.com

Accelerate Your Results, LLC, 2509 Coral Ct, Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785